AWAL is proud to partner with Aviation Insurance Australia towards providing our members with competitive, comprehensive and high-quality insurance options which are underwritten with the financial strength and reliability of Swiss Re.
The Australia branch of Swiss Re International SE, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Swiss Re Corporate Solutions, offers innovative, high-quality insurance capacity to corporations across the globe. They
provide highly customised solutions tailored to the needs of their clients. Swiss Re Corporate Solutions is backed by the financial strength of the Swiss Re Group. For more information about Swiss Re Corporate Solutions and their aviation capabilities, please visit: www.swissre.com
For a quote or more information on this popular program, please click here.
- Passenger Liability is not subject to sub-limits in respect of Adventure Flights
- $0 excess on claims for pilots exceeding 500hrs total time
- Very competitive hull rates and liability premiums
- Air Displays, Formation Flying, Private Hire & Aerobatics are automatically included
- Pilot Personal Accident Cover & Premises Liability may be included as options
- Policy is underwritten by Swiss Re who have a proven track record of handling claims quickly and efficiently
For more information or to obtain a quote, please contact Dylan Jones at
Aviation Insurance Brokers on (07) 3274 4732 or email@example.com
Aviation Insurance Australia has been excellent in general dealings and when I needed to claim on my policy. My home airport operators required extra coverage for property. This, of course, was requested during the Christmas period. The Aviation Insurance team organised it with a minimum of fuss.
When a thunderstorm with hail damaged my Yak, one of their assessors who was at the airport for someone else noticed the damage, tracked me down and started the process. My Yak 52 has metal control surfaces so is quite unusual in Australia. The Aviation Insurance team searched for a
repair quote in vain. They advised me of this and asked me to find one. I did and they accepted it without delay.
Overall Aviation Insurance Australia are professional, always contactable, and focused on providing the service I need.